CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Feb 20 2009

Hey,
Just wanted to write in here before I go to bed. I finally understand what all of the "adults" were talking about when they said, "I cant do the things I used to. . .". I am finding that to be all too true now. I work a measly 72 hours in one week and my whole system crashes! grrr. I remember being able to stay up all night 4 nights a week while in college. I guess its true though.

Hey let me share a cool quote before I go,

"One secret act of self denial, one sacrifice of inclination to duty, is worth all the mere good thoughts, warm feelings, passionate prayers, in which idle men indulge themselves."
- John Henry Newman

Ahhh, I love it. Gotta go,
God bless.
- Curtis

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.